Peanut Butter S’Mores Cheesecake Dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese (low-fat is fine), room temperature
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (use a no-stir kind)
- 1/3 cup marshmallow cream or fluff
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Walkers Shortbread Chocolate Scottie Dogs
- Place cream cheese, peanut butter, and marshmallow fluff in a medium sized bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Melt chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a microwave, heat on high power in 30 second increments, stirring well between each, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Place half of the peanut butter mixture in a serving bowl, drizzle on half the chocolate. Swirl, then repeat with remaining mixture and melted chocolate. Serve with Walkers Shortbread Chocolate Scottie Dogs for dipping.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days but serve room temperature.
Chocolate Scottie Dogs Chocolate Scottie DogsView