- 1 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1/4 cup Whiskey (*you can omit and just use 2 cups milk)
- 1 - 4 cup serving box of JELL-O brand Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding
- Pecan Topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- Whip Cream
- 2 cups very cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Cookie Layer
- 3/4 of a package Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread, crushed
- Caramel Syrup for topping
In a medium bowl combine dry pudding mix with milk and whiskey with a wire whisk for 2 minutes and then place in the refrigerator to set a little more.
In a small bowl mix pecans with melted butter and brown sugar and set aside.
Using a chilled bowl and whisk attachment (I put mine in the freezer for about 20 mins) whip cold whipping cream with sugar and vanilla on high until peaks form (approx 3 - 4 minutes).
Using a food processor and about 3/4 of a package of Pure Butter Walkers Shortbread pulse until fine or slightly chunky (you could also put the shortbread in a zipper bag and crush with rolling pin). I crushed them fine, but I think a little chunky would be even better!
Using individual serving cups, layer: pudding, crushed shortbread, whipped cream, pudding, crushed shortbread.
Top with a large dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle with candied pecans. Drizzle with caramel syrup for topping. Garnish with 1/2 shortbread cookie.