- 4 Boxes Walkers Pure Butter Gluten Free Shortbread (36 cookies)
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese - softened
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar, and a little extra for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Whipped Topping - thawed
- 12 ounces Fresh Raspberries
- Fresh Mint
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In large food processor, pulse cookies to fine crumbs.
Add melted butter and pulse until incorporated.
Press mixture into 5 (4 inch) tart pans with removable bottoms. Use fingers to carefully form crust to sides of pans.
Transfer tarts to baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before filling.
Using hand mixer; whip cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla for 1 minute.
Add frozen whipped topping and mix until fully incorporated.
Divide filling between tarts and spread evenly inside crusts.
Top each tart with raspberries.
Immediately before serving, generously dust with powdered sugar and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Store tarts in refrigerator until serving.