- 15 min with 4-6 hours to set
- 4 People
Looking for an easy-to-make, decadent dessert to serve? We’ve got you covered with this Salted Caramel Mousse. It’s deliciously light and fluffy with a rich caramel flavor and just a touch of salt.
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup caramel
- 1 (8-ounce) tub whipped cream topping
- 3 tbsp whipped cream topping
- 1 bag of Walker's Mini Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Shortbread
In a standing mixer, beat cream cheese and caramel. Add tub of whipped cream topping and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
Place mousse into a piping bag, and pipe mousse into the glasses on top of a layer of crumbled Mini Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Shortbread.
Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, top each mousse with 1 tbsp of caramel, a dollop of whipped cream, and a Walker's Mini Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Shortbread.