Whether enjoying family movie night or just want a fun dessert at home, delight in this s’mores bar for a unique and tasty twist on a classic favorite.
We recommend using a mix of traditional and unique ingredients to complement our buttery shortbread cookies to create a decadent melt-in-your-mouth experience.
We started you off with a list of our favorites below and you can always experiment by adding your own.
- Walkers Shortbread Rounds or any other Walkers Shortbread cookie
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Peanut butter
- Your choice of fresh fruit (We love strawberries, bananas, and blueberries!)
- Dark Chocolate
- White Chocolate
Once you have all of your ingredients ready, it’s time to get started on the fun part – making your delicious homemade s’mores!
- Arrange the Walkers Shortbread cookies on a cookie sheet.
- Top each cookie with your choice of base toppings. Hint: Try a few different combinations – like dark chocolate and caramel or peanut butter and white chocolate – for added variety and robust flavor.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 3 to 5 minutes at 400 degrees, until the marshmallows are puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven. Top each s’more with another Walkers Shortbread cookie, pressing down slightly to make a sandwich.
- Serve immediately, while still warm.
Set the finished s’mores on a large serving platter with any extra toppings and be sure to grab some napkins!
Take a photo and tag us for the chance to be featured on our social media channels.