- 1 cup Walker's Shortbread Rounds crumbs (from about 9 cookies)
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 - 8 ounce packages low fat cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 eggs
- 1 jar Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves
- Lemon zest, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
Combine the shortbread crumbs and melted better and mix until combined.
Press the crumbs onto the bottoms of the prepared muffin cups.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Spoon the batter evenly over the crusts.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until the centers are almost set.
Allow the cheesecakes to cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Remove the paper liners from the mini cheesecakes.
Spread a heaping teaspoon of the blueberry preserves on each cheesecake.
Garnish each cheesecake with a little lemon zest.