- 6 tablespoons limoncello
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups cream
- 4 (150 g) packages Walkers Shortbread Rounds
- fresh berries of your choice
- lemon zest for topping (optional)
- NOTE: Chill overnight in fridge
In a large, chilled bowl, combine limoncello, sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and cream.
Beat with chilled beaters to stiff peaks.
Place a layer of shortbread rounds in a large trifle dish.
Top with about an inch of cream.
Continue layering, ending with cream.
Cover and chill this overnight in fridge.
Before serving, sprinkle lemon zest over the top and pile high with berries of your choice.