- 2 4.9 oz boxes Walkers Gluten-Free Shortbread Rounds
- 3 T butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a 9" square baking pan with parchment paper, and grease the paper. Set aside.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process the cookies into crumbs.
Add the butter and process until a dough forms. The dough should be rather dry, but hold together if you press it.
Press dough evenly into the bottom of the baking pan.
Top the shortbread base with the shredded coconut, spreading evenly.
Top with white chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips, then pecans.
Finally, drizzle the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top.
Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Remove and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.