Seared Salmon with Whisky Mayonnaise Oat Crackers
1 5.3 oz. Walkers Mini Oat Crackers
2 Large Salmon Steaks
1 t Cracked Black Pepper
1/2 t Ground Ginger
1/2 t Sea Salt
1 T Oil
For the Whisky Mayonnaise:
4 T Mayonnaise
1 T Tomato Ketchup
1 t Worcestershire Sauce
1 t Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
1 T Whisky
Fresh Dill Leaves, to garnish
- Make the whisky mayonnaise by mixing all the ingredients. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Remove skin and bones from the salmon steak and cut into 1" cubes.
- Mix pepper, ginger and salt together and sprinkle all over the salmon cubes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sear the salmon on a high heat for about 2 minutes, turning the cubes for even cooking.
- Remove from pan and place onto a plate lined with paper towels.
- When ready to serve, spoon a little of the mayonnaise onto the oat cracker and top with the salmon and dill leaves.