Roasted Feta, Squash & Pine Nut Oat Crackers
12 Walkers Fine Oat Crackers
1 lb Butternut Squash, peeled and cut into 1/2" dice
2 T Olive Oil
1/2 t Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1/4 t Freshly Grated Nutmeg
7 oz. Feta Cheese, crumbled
2 T Lightly Roasted Pine Nut
Small Arugula Leaves, to garnish
12 Small Sage Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss the squash into the olive oil, pepper and nutmeg. Place on a roasting try and bake for around 30 minutes, or until the edges of the squash begin to brown.
- Remove the squash from the oven and leave to cool at room temperature.
- Divide the squash between the oat cracker, sprinkle with the crumbled feta cheese and sprinkle over the pine nuts.
- Garnish with the arugula leaves before serving.