Summer Berry Stacks
- 12 Walkers Shortbread Highlanders [2 boxes]
- Mixed summer berries of your choice [we used strawberries, raspberries and blueberries]
- 10 oz. whipping cream [whipped]
- 1 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1-2 tsps agave syrup
- 1 tbsp confectioners sugar
- Chop your berries into small pieces and set aside on a plate.
- Split your vanilla pod and scoop out the beans.
- Mix the vanilla beans with the agave syrup to make a syrup. Set aside.
- Whip the whipping cream.
- Once the cream is whipped, gently fold in the crème fraîche and the vanilla bean agave syrup.
- Open the packs of Walkers Shortbread Highlanders and lay out on a surface.
- Top the shortbread Highlanders with a generous tablespoon of whipped cream. Make sure you leave a few shortbread Highlanders for lids to finish your stacks later.
- Once the cream is on the shortbread Highlanders top with your berries. Make sure they are thinly spread over the cream.
- Get creative and stack up the layered shortbread Highlanders on top of each other, they can be 2 or 3 stacks high or more! Top some stacks with lids if you wish or decorate with berries and cream on top.
- Then lightly dust some confectioners sugar over the tops of your stacks and serve immediately. Enjoy!