Shortbread Pie Crust
- 10.6 Ounces Walkers Shortbread Petticoat Tails Cookies (about 2 3/4 cups once crushed)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- lace cookies in a large gallon size ziploc bag. Seal all but 1” of the bag (so air can escape) and roll with a rolling pin until the cookies are a fine crumb. You can also use a food processor, if you have one.
- Place cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter in a large bowl and stir with a fork until the mixture looks like wet sand. Place in a 9” pie plate and press until it’s very compact.
- Chill crust for 1 hour before filling.
Note: The crust is perfect no-bake: it’s crunchy and slices just fine. If you really want to bake it, you can do so for 8 minutes at 350° and then fill as desired.