Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream cold
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree not the pie mix
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box Walkers Shortbread Highlanders for dipping
To a bowl or mixer, add the heavy cream and whisk until you get fluffy peaks. Set aside.
To a separate bowl, add the pumpkin puree, condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
Fold in the whipped cream. Serve cool or room temperature.Highlander Shortbread Highlander ShortbreadView