Peanut Butter Chocolate Dip and Sprinkle Dip
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE DIP
- 1 cup chocolate chips, I did a mix of semi-sweet and milk chocolate
- 1 Tbs of peanut butter
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave using short bursts. You do not want to burn your chocolate!
- When the chips are almost melted, add in the peanut butter and mix thoroughly
- Serve with Mini Scottie Dogs and enjoy!
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 Tbs shortening (or butter)
- splash of vanilla extract
- splash of milk
- Combine powdered sugar, shortening, vanilla extract, and milk in a bowl until smooth
- Stir in sprinkles
- Serve with Pure Butter Shortbread Animal Shapes