No-Bake White Chocolate Cheesecakes with Mulled Wine Fruit
- 2 (4.4 oz) packages Walkers Shortbread Gingerbread Men + more for garnish
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or extract
- Zest from one orange
- 1 T. orange juice
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 ½ cups mixed berries - blackberries, raspberries, cherries
- ¼ cup red wine or cranberry juice
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- Pinch salt
- Zest from one orange
- Juice from one orange
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Sugared Cranberries (optional)
- Thyme or rosemary springs (optional)
- Add the Walkers Shortbread Gingerbread Men to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs. Pour into a bowl and add melted butter. Mix until combined and resemble wet sand. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler over gently simmering water. Set aside to cool.
- Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla bean paste, orange zest, and orange juice to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium speed until smooth, scraping the bowl occasionally. This takes about 3 minutes. Gradually add the cooled white chocolate. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the heavy cream to the same bowl and whip with the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold ⅓ of the cream into the cream cheese mixture to lighten. Fold in the remaining cream until well combined.
- To make the mulled wine fruit, add the fruit, wine or juice, spices, salt, orange zest, and orange juice to a small saucepan. Cover with a lid and cook on medium-low heat until the juices release from the fruit and begin to soften, about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the fruit. Remove from heat and let cool.
- To assemble the cheesecakes, spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the Walkers Shortbread Gingerbread Men mixture into the bottom of a glass. Spoon or pipe cheesecake filling over the crust. Chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight, covered loosely with plastic wrap.
- When ready to serve, top with mulled fruit. Garnish with whipped cream, a whole Walkers Shortbread Gingerbread Man, and sugared cranberries.
- Can be made in any size - individual or 1 (9-inch) cheesecake
- Cheesecake can be made up to three days ahead of time
- Mulled fruit can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container up to 2 weeks in the fridge
- It is very important that cream cheese be at room temperature or it will not get that smooth and creamy texture you are looking for
- Use a high-quality white chocolate, not chips.
Gingerbread Men Gingerbread MenView