Mini White Chocolate Mint Mousse
- 1 cup whipping cream chilled
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 ounces powdered sugar
- 3/4 tsp mint extract
- 1 pkg Walkers Shortbread Mint Chocolate Shortbread
- Soften cream cheese. Microwave at 50% for 1 minute
- Add white chocolate chips to softened cream cheese and microwave at 50% power for 30-second increments until chocolate is melted. It will take 3-4 times to melt the chocolate.
- Add powdered sugar and mint extract to cream cheese mixture and combine thoroughly. Set mixture aside.
- Put whipping cream in stand mixer and whip on high for about 4 minutes.
- Gently fold whipped cream with cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Can be made one day ahead.
- Place one Walkers Shortbread Mint Chocolate Shortbread Cookie in the bottom of each dessert cup.
- Pipe mousse over Walkers Shortbread Mint Chocolate Shortbread Cookie.
- Garnish with mint leaves or chocolate straws.
Mint Chocolate Shortbread Mint Chocolate ShortbreadView