Cannoli Cream Dip
yield: 2 CUPS DIP - total time: 20 MINUTES
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese, drained
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, plus more for the topping
- Walkers Shortbread Cookies, for dipping or filling
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer. Mix in ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. The mixture will be a bit lumpy from the ricotta cheese.
- Serve in a bowl with cookies for dipping.
- Optional: make shortbread cookie sandwiches by filling two cookies with the cream.
Shortbread Triangles Shortbread TrianglesView