Mini Cranberry Cheesecakes
IngredientsMakes 8 mini cheesecakes
1 5.3 oz. package Walkers Shortbread Petticoat Tails
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 8-oz package cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup fresh cranberries
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line 8 muffin tin spaces with liners and set aside.
- With a rolling pin, crush Walkers Shortbread until you have fine crumbs. Combine melted butter with crumbs and press mixture into lined and greased muffin tins. Bake crumb mixture for 6 minutes and allow to cool.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese just until fluffy. Add in sugar and beat in until combined. Add in egg, lemon juice, and vanilla, and combine.
- Scoop a large dollop into each muffin tin space, so that it is 2/3 full. Bake for 17 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cranberries, water and sugar in small sauce pot, simmering until thickened (approximately 8 minutes). Allow mixture to cool.
- Allow cheesecakes to cool completely before finishing with cranberry topping.
Petticoat Tails Petticoat TailsView