Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp salt
- 12 Walkers Shortbread Gluten-Free Shortbread cookies
- whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin. This will make 12-15 mini pumpkin pies.
- In a large bowl, make the pumpkin batter by combining the eggs, sugar, pumpkin, evaporated milk, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Fill the muffin tin with pumpkin batter so that they are nearly full.
- Bake for about 28 minutes or until the batter doesn't jiggle and a knife goes cleanly thru.
- Remove the muffin tin from the oven, and let the pumpkin filling cool. Once cool, carefully remove the liners from the pumpkin filling.
- Lay the shortbread cookies on a surface. Top each shortbread cookie with the pumpkin filling.
- When ready to eat/serve, garnish with whipped topping.
- Store in fridge.
Gluten Free Shortbread Rounds Gluten Free Shortbread RoundsView