Hot Cocoa Fudge
- 2 Packages of Walkers Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Shortbread
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted
- 2 14 oz Cans of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Packets of Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- 5 oz Mini Marshmallows
- Line an 8x8 dish with parchment paper.
- Pulse shortbread, sugar, and butter together in food processor until finely ground. Press crumb mixture into pan.
- Melt semi-sweet morsels over medium heat, using a double boiler. (If preferred, place morels in a microwave-safe bowl and place in microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring in between to prevent burning.) Once melted, add one 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk and two packets of hot cocoa mix.
- In a separate bowl, melt white chocolate chips. Mix melted white chocolate with 14oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour Hot Cocoa mixture in pan over crumbs. Add white chocolate mixture and cover top with mini marshmallows.
- Place fudge in the fridge for 2 hours or until set. Slice and enjoy!
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Shortbread Gluten Free Chocolate Chip ShortbreadView