Gluten Free Oat & Cranberry Truffles
- 2 boxes of Walkers Shortbread Gluten Free Oat & Cranberry Cookies
- 1 1/3 cups Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 tablespoon Salt
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Oil
- Start by crushing Walkers Shortbread Gluten Free Oat & Cranberry Cookies into fine crumbs. Reserve 1/3 cup for topping.
- Chop dried cranberries into small pieces.
- Add crumbs, marshmallow fluff, salt and cranberries into a large bowl. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Roll 2 tablespoons of the mixture into balls. Place truffles on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Once hardened, melt white chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl for 30-second intervals. Stirring in between.
- Coat truffles in white chocolate.
- Immediately sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Place completed truffles in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, serve, and enjoy!
Yield: 18 Truffles
Gluten Free Oat & Cranberry Cookies Gluten Free Oat & Cranberry CookiesView