- 2 packages of Walker’s Vanilla Shortbread
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 1 package freeze-dried strawberry pieces [2 oz.]
- 7 tablespoons butter [softened]
- 1 ¼ cup icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 teaspoon strawberry jam
Break up and melt the white chocolate. Dip one end of each vanilla shortbread into the melted chocolate and place on sheet of baking paper.
While chocolate is still melted on the shortbread, sprinkle each piece with freeze-dried strawberry pieces. Chill in the fridge until the chocolate sets.
Mix the softened butter and icing sugar to form a smooth paste. Add the vanilla bean paste and strawberry jam and mix until combined.
Fill a piping bag with the strawberry icing and remove the shortbread from the fridge.
Pipe the icing evenly onto a shortbread finger and sandwich a non-iced shortbread finger on top. Repeat for the rest of the shortbread fingers, then serve and enjoy!