- 14 oz. Walkers Shortbread cookies
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin butter (pumpkin pie filling would work too)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package chocolate almond bark
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable or canola oil
- Chocolate Sprinkles (optional)
In the bowl of a food processor, place the shortbread cookies and pulse until a fine meal forms.
Add in the cream cheese, pumpkin butter, and pumpkin pie spice. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
In a small, microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate almond bark according to package instructions.
Stir in oil.
Scoop shortbread mixture by rounded tablespoons and roll between your hands to form a ball.
Dip into melted almond bark and transfer to a baking sheet lined with waxed paper or aluminum foil.
Sprinkle dipped truffles with chocolate sprinkles.
Refrigerate the truffles for at least 30 minutes or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.