- 2 Packages of Walkers Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Shortbread
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted
- 2 14 oz Cans of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Packets of Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- 5 oz Mini Marshmallows
Line an 8 x 8 inch dish with parchment paper.
Pulse shortbread, sugar, and butter together in food processor until finely ground. Press crumb mixture into pan.
Melt semi-sweet morsels over medium heat, using a double boiler. (If preferred, place morels in a microwave-safe bowl and place in microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring in between to prevent burning.) Once melted, add one 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk and two packets of hot cocoa mix.
In a separate bowl, melt white chocolate chips. Mix melted white chocolate with 14oz of sweetened condensed milk.
Pour Hot Cocoa mixture in pan over crumbs. Add white chocolate mixture and cover top with mini marshmallows.
Place fudge in the fridge for 2 hours or until set. Slice and enjoy!