Almond Cherry Cheesecake
- 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
- 10 People
Gluten-free almond cherry cheesecake that is rich, decadent and so delicious! It is a dessert bursting with fresh, summer flavors. In partnership with This Vivacious Life.
- 12 Walker's gluten-free butter shortbread cookies
- 2 T butter
- 3 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 T gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. gluten-free almond extract
- 1 C fresh pitted cherries cut in thirds
- Garnish: washed, unpitted, stem on fresh cherries, washed blueberries and whole raw almonds
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Crush 12 Walker's gluten-free shortbread cookies then combine with 2 T melted butter.
Press into a greased 9" springform pan.
Meanwhile, in another bowl mix the cream cheese, all-purpose flour and condensed milk until well combined.
Mix in the eggs & almond extract.
Slowly add in 1 C cut pitted cherries.
Pour into the springform pan and bake 55 minutes.
Remove from oven and cool an hour on the counter.
Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
Gently remove the springform ring and place on cake stand.
Top with fresh cherries and blueberries.