- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecan chips (see note)
- 1 tablespoon orange zest (from 1 orange)
- 2 drops pure orange extract (optional)
- 1 box of Walkers Shortbread Rounds/Fingers
- This dip makes about 2 cups, yielding 8 servings that are 1/4 cup each.
- I prefer pecan chips because the pecan pieces are smaller. If you can't find them, chopped pecans work fine. Just chop or smash them up a bit to make smaller pieces.
Add the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and powdered sugar to a mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer (or your stand mixer) to beat everything together until smooth.
Using a spoon or rubber spatula, stir in the cranberries, pecans, orange zest, and orange extract.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill the dip for 30 minutes.
Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and top with extra cranberries, pecans, and orange zest if desired. I like to serve this dip with Walkers Shortbread cookies, vanilla wafers, or your favorite cookie for dipping.