- 2 cups Walkers Shortbread - finely crumbled
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, slightly chopped
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon instant Tapioca
- 1 cup Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry or Mixed Berries Preserves
- 1 Tablespoon all purpose flour
- Zest from one medium lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Butter the bottom of 9" pie pan.
Whisk Walkers Shortbread crumbs, oats, sugar, salt and cinnamon in large bowl.
Add butter and rub with fingers until mixture sticks together in small clumps and is completely mixed.
Transfer 2 cups to a medium bowl. Mix in almonds and reserve for the topping.
Press the remaining crumb mixture evenly into the pan along the bottom and halfway up the sides. Bake the crust until golden brown and just firm to touch, about 22 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
Mix all remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes until tapioca dissolves.
Spread evenly over crust in pan. Cover fruit completely with reserved topping. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake until filling bubbles thickly at edges and topping is golden brown, about 40 minutes. Cool in pan on rack.