Ice Cream Sandwiches with Bonne Maman Preserves
Walkers Shortbread Rounds with Bonne Maman Four Fruits Preserves swirled Ice Cream Sandwiches. We’ve combined the classic buttery goodness of Walkers Shortbread Rounds with the joyfully sweet flavor of Bonne Maman’s Four Fruits Preserves for a refreshing treat that’s perfect for summer!
Makes 5 sandwiches
- 9x5 in loaf pan
- Plastic wrap
- 1 jar of Bonne Maman Four Fruits Preserves
- 1 box of Walkers Shortbread Rounds
- 1 pint of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Bring your vanilla ice cream or ice cream of choice out of the freezer and allow it to get to room temperature, approximately 10 minutes.
- Once the ice cream has softened, scoop it out of the container and into a large bowl and break up using a rubber spatula.
- Stir in the desired amount of Bonne Maman Four Fruits Preserves and gently fold it in until evenly incorporated.
- Use your rubber spatula to pour ice cream into a 9x5 loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap. Be sure to press the plastic wrap onto the surface of the ice cream and then place in the freezer until firm.
- Open the package of Walkers Shortbread Rounds and gather them in groups of two.
- Once the ice cream has re-firmed, scoop out the desired amount of ice cream and place between the Walkers Shortbread Rounds. Enjoy!