Fruit & Flower Tisanes
We love pairing Walkers Classic Shortbread with a glass of iced tisane for a special treat, perfect for hot summer days! After all, what better way to relax around the house, or in the backyard, than with a refreshing, go-to summer staple and a plate of your favorite cookies.
Commonly referred to as herbal tea, try making your own colorful pot of tisanes for a fun new twist!
From raspberry rose hips, to passionfruit and mint, gather your favorite combination of fruits, edible flowers, and garden herbs and you’ll be ready to craft your own beautiful infusions from the comfort of home.
Get inspired with some of our favorites below and experiment with what you have on hand for an exciting mix of new flavors.
- Ginger, Honey & Lemon
- Raspberry, Rose Hips & Orange Peel
- Apple, Apricot & Cinnamon Stick
- Black Currant, Blackberry & Hibiscus
- Passionfruit, Lemongrass & Mint
How to get started:
1. Fill your pot with water and make sure you have an open strainer or a muslin bag on hand to allow your ingredients the chance to steep properly for the best taste.
2. Depending on your choice of infusion, we recommend the following:
- Flower or leaf: Steep 1-2 teaspoon in 8 oz. of water, covered for 5 mins
- Seed, bark or root: Steep 1-2 teaspoon in 8 oz. of water, covered for 15-20 mins
- Fruit or spices: Depending on the fruit, steep 1-3 teaspoon in 8 oz. of water, covered for 5- 10 mins.
3. Depending on your combination and preference, if you decide to sweeten the pot, consider a pinch of raw sugar or local honey.
4. If you’re using citrus or peelings, squeeze them into your pitcher before infusing them to ensure optimal zesty flavor.
5. Once your infusion is done steeping, pour it over ice for the perfect, refreshing beverage. Enjoy with these favorite Walkers offerings: